Your training laps in one place
What is Roller Timing?
Roller Timing is an all-in-one solution for timing your trainings, from simple laps to starts, checkpoints, parcours and much more.
If you are interested in purchasing one, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on the Roller Results Instagram page.
All devices with version 2.0 or higher support over-the-air software updates. This is the place to download the latest software.
Software versions with the same major release are compatible with each other. For example, 2.1 is compatible with 2.0 but not with 1.0.
Instructions for the firmware update process can be found on the update page of your device.
3.0 (latest) download
- Added Parcour mode
- Improved web interface
- Added popup to warn of incompatible software versions
- Fixed Display changing to station mode after factory reset or software update
- Added timout to station LEDs of 3 seconds to increase battery life
- Over-the-air updates
- Increased maximum size of training
- Added speed display
- Added Bluetooth latency removal
- Added the ability to change the device name and password
- Added WiFi to laser stations
- Improved user interface
- Increased live viewer speed
- Fixed reboot after a long training session